Welcome to my 2nd Grade class!
First off I would like to say that everyone at Brookesmith ISD is very excited to have everyone back on campus! We are committed to keeping everyone on campus safe and healthy. I can’t wait to see every ones smiling faces. The following are some of the procedures that we will be following. For a detailed outline, click on the Covid-19 link on the homepage and read the Back to School Plan.
- When students arrive at school all elementary bus students will enter at the door by Mrs. Bradley’s and Mrs. Nelson’s room. 2nd graders will go into their classroom, put their things in their locker, and go to their desk to eat breakfast.
- Riders that are dropped off at school will stop down at the door by the flag pole. After entering the building 2nd grade students will go straight to their classroom.
- School doors open for students at 7:45am.
- Once all students have put their things away, they will wash their hands and then they will be served breakfast in the classroom.
- Lunch times for elementary students will be staggered. Students may eat the cafeteria food or a lunch that they brought from home.